Ready to drive member engagement and simplify your health management strategy? Tune into our webinar with FitLyfe and dive into a one-stop hub where users have access to all their health benefit programs and receive targeted and personalized health paths based on their own data.
- According to one study, every dollar invested in a wellness program generated $7 in health care savings – Get Healthy Now, University of Louisville
- 64% of Americans want to lower their healthcare costs, but don’t know how – One in Five Americans Could Not Afford to Pay an Unexpected Medical Bill Without Accumulating Some Debt, Ipsos
- Among employers offering and measuring their wellness efforts, more than half have found a decrease in absenteeism, 63% are experiencing financial sustainability and growth in the organization, 66% reported increased productivity and 67% said employees are more satisfied – Workplace Wellness Trends: 2017 Survey Results Report, International Foundation of Employee Benefit Plans
- 88% of organizations with a wellness program rated their initiatives as somewhat or very effective in improving employee health – 2017 Employees Benefits, SHRM
- How to make it easy for users to monitor and manage his/her health and wellbeing through a customizable interface that improves engagement
- How to use intelligent automation that keeps users informed, vigilant, and proactive
- How to utilize a powerfully simple solution that results in better managed health, improved outcomes, and lower healthcare spend
Thursday, February 22, 2018 at 2:00 PM (EST)
Human Resources professionals, benefits specialists, CEO’s, CFO’s, wellness specialists, and anyone interested in learning more about wellbeing in the workplace.