Healthcare can be confusing and costly! Health literacy is the first step towards an engaged and knowledgeable employee. Through interactive game-based learning, multimedia educational programs, quizzes, challenges, and rewards for educational achievement you can transform the way consumers learn about health.
- 90 million Americans are at risk for preventable health problems because they have difficulty understanding health information.
- 80% of patients forget of what their doctor told them by the time they have reached the parking lot.
- 133 million or 41% of Americans have at least one chronic condition driving 86% of total health care costs.
- 90% of users with chronic conditions say Edlogics answered questions they would have asked their doctor.
- Individuals with low health literacy have an average annual healthcare cost of $13,000!
- How to improve the success of population health management programs and wellness initiatives
- How to engage employees with rewards, games, and gamification
- How to educate your employees on navigating the healthcare system
Thursday October 12, 2017 at 2:00 PM (EST)
Human Resources professionals, benefits specialists, CEO’s, CFO’s, wellness specialists, and anyone interested in learning more about wellbeing in the workplace.