With healthcare costs rising, employee wellbeing has been at the forefront of trends in 2017. Implementing a corporate wellness program and creating engagement within that program can be the first step in the right direction for your company in combating these costs and getting a happier, healthier workforce.
According to a study conducted by Go365 over a 3 year period:
- Engaged members averaged 6 fewer hours of unscheduled absences
- Engaged member’s health claims costs were 10% lower by year 3
- Productivity losses related to personal and family health problems cost US employers $226 billion annually
- 46% of employers are looking to shift towards health programs to improve workforce performance in the next 3-5 years
- Unengaged members had 56% more emergency room visits and 37% more hospital visits than engaged members
- How to achieve higher employee productivity through wellbeing
- How wellness programs can lower healthcare costs
- Why a wellbeing platform can benefit both employers and employees
Thursday April 27, 2017 at 2:00 PM (EST)
Human Resources professionals, benefits specialists, CEO’s, CFO’s, wellness specialists, and anyone interested in learning more about wellbeing in the workplace.